Dear business partners,
we would hereby like to ask you to send all invoices issued to our company starting on 1 July 2020 to the e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We would also like to ask you to observe the following rules when sending invoices to the above address:
- The invoice must be exclusively attached to the e-mail as a PDF file.
- A single e-mail may include one or more PDF files. Each PDF file is considered a separate invoice.
- Additional attachments/invoice information must always be included in the same PDF invoice file and cannot be sent separately.
- Each invoice must include either the STATECH s.r.o. order number or the name of the person who ordered the goods or service. Without such information it is not possible to process and pay the invoice. In such case, the invoice will be returned to the supplier.
- If the supplier is unable to send an electronic invoice via e-mail, they are entitled to send the invoice in paper form to the address listed in the order. In such case, however, the invoice must still include either the STATECH s.r.o. order number or the name of the person who ordered the goods or service.
- Please send reminders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above rules. Should you have any questions, please contact Hana Šulcová (email@example.com).